There are a number of reasons to become an AIEF Interpreter!
1. Practice! - This may seem obvious, but it is a great way to practice on your English skills.
2. Interaction with U.S. Schools - You will be partnered with representatives from U.S. Schools so it is a great opportunity to ask them any questions you may have.
3. Your Resume - This is a great addition to add to your resume when applying to jobs or schools. You will receive a certificate from AIEF.
4. Money & Lunch! - AIEF will pay you KRW 50,000 if you agree to interpret for both days of the AIEF Education Fair in Seoul. One day would be considered as volunteer. Also, a simple lunch will be provided for all interpreters.
5. Also it’s FUN!
These are just a few of the reasons why interpreting for AIEF is beneficial. So what are you waiting for? Register now!
Basic skills needed:
1. Must be personable.
2. Willing to engage and converse with strangers.
3. Listen to requests made by the school representative you are working for.
4. Must be timely.
Location & hours:
Seoul Venue - The Convention and Exhibition Center (COEX)
- First Day (Saturday, March 25): 9:30am - 6pm
- Second Day (Sunday, March 26): 10:30am - 6pm
- 2017 Spring Fair- March 9, 2017
- 2017 Fall Fair - July 15, 2017
Limited Spot Available. Once the spot are filled out, registration will be closed.